Join Us Now - Data Engineer
We are looking for technology enthusiasts who want to deepen their knowledge in the data space. The focus will be to build cloud data platforms using lakehouse and opensource frameworks built around Azure and Databricks.
- Being involved in data modelling following lake house standards using multi-hop architecture.
- Involved in data integrations from multiple systems to the lake house.
- Ingestion of structured/unstructured streaming and batch data, and applying transformations through data pipelines
- Investigate data issues, troubleshoot issues, and produce solutions to fix these issues.
- Ensuring data quality by verifying data consistency and accuracy
- Work on various projects with different clients and verticals.
- Support clients with ad-hoc reporting requests and data analysis
- Create/maintain simple user-friendly dashboards and reports if needed.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Have a basic understanding of data lake, delta lake and lake house concepts
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Scala
- Experience using Apache Spark
- Experience using cloud technologies
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in working closely with a data team or an analytics team is considered a plus
- Experience in working dashboarding tools such as power bi and modelling languages such as DAX is considered a plus
You will also need:
- Inquisitive and curious nature
- To Have a Passion for Data
- Be team player
- Adapt to change
- Be an Innovative person