Join Us Now - Data Warehouse Developer
- Being involved in data modelling following data standards such as Inmon and Kimball
- Involved in data integrations from multiple systems to a Datawarehouse via ETL/ELT pipelines
- Ingestion of streaming data and batch and applying transformations through data pipelines
- Investigate data issues, troubleshoot issues, and come up with solutions to fix these issues.
- Ensuring data quality by verifying data consistency and accuracy
- Work on various projects with different clients and verticals.
- Support clients with ad-hoc reporting requests and data analysis
- Create/maintain simple user-friendly dashboards and reports if needed.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Have a basic understanding of Data warehousing concepts and Processes
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Python
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in working closely with a data team or an analytics team is considered a plus
- Experience in working dashboarding tools such as power bi and modelling languages such as DAX is considered a plus
- Experience using cloud technologies is considered a plus
You will also need:
- To Have a Passion for Data
- Be team player
- Adapt to change
- Be an Innovative person