Information Security Policy
Eunoia Ltd. offers business analytic solutions tailored to fulfil the needs and requirements of clientele.
Eunoia Ltd. adopts an Information Security Management System based on the requirements of EN ISO / IEC 27001:2013 which provides the following benefits to Eunoia Ltd. and the client:
- To provide peace of mind to the customer that information is managed in a safe manner.
- To implement a proactive approach to identify any potential risks related to information security and subsequently reduce the possibility of any incidents.
- To reduce the need to perform additional information security audits and penetration tests (hence reducing operation costs and time).
Eunoia Ltd. has established the following strategic objectives:
- Long Term Vision
- To establish long-lasting business relationships with all stakeholders having strong potential for development and growth.
- To establish honest and transparent relationships built on mutual trust.
- To evolve and be at the forefront of the fast-changing industry.
- To establish safeguards to prevent unauthorized and improper accessto data including theft, abuse, misuse, and any form of damage.
- Legal Compliance
- To constantly comply with any legal requirements.
- To encourage the continuous professional development of employees with the aim to be constantly updated about changes in information security management and technology.
- To constantly guide the employees to place a great emphasis on trust and integrity by protecting the interests and confidentiality of clients.
- To harness and develop the experience and knowledge earned over the years.
- To continually strengthen and improve the overall capabilities of the information security management system of Eunoia Ltd.